Introducing Javo House’s fully responsive real estate theme. Our clean and feature-rich theme is retina ready, bootstrap compatible, PayPal integrated and includes such functions as advanced Google Maps Pro+, IDX plugin support, front-end forms for agents, advanced property search widgets. Javo House is very active in theme building and will continue to release updates for this theme. Please check out our live demo!
SEE JAVO HOUSE OPTIONS
There will be screen shots and links on each options soonTheme setting options
Javo Ajax Maps
1. Map panel on / off / hide (full width) option
2. Search by Keywords on / off option
3. Setting filtering option
4. Display properties by specific days (ex: last 30days)
5. Option for select buttons or dropdown box
6. Default custom map mark (you can add more)
7. Pannel skin customize
8. Able to change map area hight (ex: 120 px)
9. Option for show / hide Email address
1. Search box on / off option : it goes to javo map
2. Option for choose Full width or Boxed layout
3. Revolution plugin compatibility (not included).
- Import / Export
1. 1 click import for setting theme options
you can also save current option and use anytime
1. Custom map markers by status category
2. Able to filter 2 categories (ex: Newyork and Rent)
3. Able to show / hide maps on each property pages
4. Able to “save my favorite properties”
1. Options for 4 blog design styles
2. Able to filter selected categories (ex: news + events)
*Please make sure that this theme is NOT for a portal property site. it’s for agent sites. our map feature might not fast enough if you have more than a few hundred properties.
Version 1.9.2 – 27. Jun. 2015
Fixed : PrettyPhoto secure and fixed Fixed : Header > Search result when header is using maps Fixed : Javo Map Edit Category marker Fixed : Theme Setting > Map > Default Maker Icon display Added : Relative Property Widget Added : Single Property Sidebar Fixed : Add Property > Editor > Visual mode save issue Fixed : Register > User Role > Translation
Version 1.9.1 – 08. Dec. 2014
Added : Agent Shorcode > 4 ~ 5 rows in a row Added : Add a Property > Loading animation on uploading Added : Backend multi uploading images Improved : Edit Profile > Add Property : Profile picture multi uploading issue Improved : Agent Shorcode > Query method changed Improved : Agent Shorcode > Responsive imporved Improved : Javo map loading speed Fixed : error when deleted avatars
Version 1.9 – 02. Oct. 2014
Added : Option for Single Property Contact us Email from Admin / Author Added : Approval new properties. Added : Multi Upload Detail Image. Improved : Map loading speed Improved : Ajax loading listing / map all (filter) Improved : Property Shortcode amount and listing Improved : Translation string for new update and scripts. Improved : Images of shortcodes fixed and improved. Changed : Demo-data sample images and some minor css, scripts improved, fixed.
Version 1.8 – 05. Sep. 2014
Added : Map : default location Improved : Wordpress 4.0 compatibility Improved : Translation missing strings Fixed : Search Result : Pagenation fixed Fixed : Search Result : Min Area, Max Area Fixed Fixed : Agent wrong information on Type1 Fixed : Small bugs and css
Version 1.7 – 12. Aug. 2014
Added : Room amounts option on Seach bar Added : Javo Main Search Advanced on / off option Added : Added amount of rooms field Added : Added favicon option Added : Popup slider for detail pictures Improved : Added displaying list amount (max 30 to 100) Improved : After edit, staying current page Improved : Contact us : mailing content optimization ( html, links ) Improved : Property shortcode : Html, jQuery code improved Improved : Property Fancy shortcode : Html, jQuery code improved Fixed : Go to top : z-index fixed
Version 1.6.2 – 9. July. 2014
- Improved : Payment days change to input (unlimited) - Fixed : Translation strings fixed - Fixed : Edit button text fixed - Fixed : WP_init error fixed.
Version 1.6.1 – 27. Jun. 2014
- Fixed : Agent update problem fixed on 1.6
Version 1.6 – 27. Jun. 2014
- Added : Center position navi menu type. (now 2 types) - Added : Javo ajax map go to content button on mobile - Added : More payment types and possible to add color - Added : Property id for agents, search and widget - Added : option for able to see agent contact info (on/off) - Added : Flow contact form - Added : Go to top - Added : Phone (mobile) number on contact form - Improved : Max, Min Bath, Bed option : Search Shortcode, Widget - Improved : String lengths on property Shortcode - Improved : Prefix for currency - Fixed : Assign agent! totally assign to other users (no metas only) - Fixed : Landload role : remove_role (wrong spelling) - Fixed : pagination for more than 10 items - Fixed : Price slider min, max value (min 0) - Fixed : Property category error on javo ajax map - Fixed : Author page error - Fixed : Small bugs in css, js
Version 1.5.1 – 11. June. 2014
- Fixed : User role (Agent update) - Fixed : Top searching bar - Fixed : Small css, bugs on 1.5
Version 1.5 – 10. Jun. 2014
- Added : Search result page view types - Added : Search result markers and overlay - Added : Menu clickable for top menu with sub menus - Improved : email sending - Improved : Unit (pricing comma) - Improved : Not limited days in payment option - Improved : Assign agent/landlord (update) - Improved : Map markers as default (if there is no stauts markers) - Fixed : single property page icon - Fixed : Email broken html codes - Fixed : Email sender email address (not wordpress) - Fixed : Uploading image re-sizing - Fixed : Javo map filtering fixed on mixed style
Version 1.4 – 30. May. 2014
- Added : Payment package and price list - Added : Landlord user role and post type - Added : Assign to others (agents, landlord or admin) - Added : Possible to hide email or assign to admin or a user - Added : Possible to Add users on Back-end (dash board) - Added : Animation screen shot guilds for theme options - Added : Publish / Private option for my properties - Added : Option for dropdown on Javo map panel -Improved : Responsive - Mobile -Improved : Send : Email filed for users and non-users -Improved : Page setting for proper templates ONLY. easy to find on theme options -Improved : Send button on Wall style single property page. - Fixed : Menu order fixed - Fixed : Display my properties on menu for other roles - Fixed : Property Shortcode > Footer layout fixed
Version 1.3 – 27th May 2014
- Added : More marks on Maps by category (will be added 1 more cate) - Added : Added 3 marks files, PSD - Added : 1 click setting : theme options - Added : Option for show / hide : agent contact info on singe pages - Added : custom css filed - Added : javo map display specific days (ex) last 30days) - Added : More video types (not only youtube, vimeo) -Improved : Responsive : Mobile -Improved : Add more translate strings -Improved : Youtube link improved to add id only -Improved : Share or send without login - Fixed : Menu order fixed - Fixed : Shortcode search layout error - Fixed : Footer layout : full width when an agent - Fixed : Pricing Search fixed and possible from 0 - Fixed : Javo map : meta values - Fixed : Javo panel : open/close/hide - Fixed : search widget part - Fixed : google analytics special charactors - Fixed : small bugs and css
Version 1.2.1 – 17 May 2014
- Fixed : Footer error - Fixed : My page script error - Fixed : Small bugs and errors on V 1.2
Version 1.2 – 16 May 2014
- Added : Multi selection for property display (ex: Rent and Newyork) - Added : Price changed to jQuery and setting option - Added : "Edit" button on single property for own author - Added : Show/hide option for agent information on single property - Added : General user type. (No agents or landlord) - Added : Save favorite properties option and page - Added : Hide option for map panel (display only marks, maps) - Improved : My page menu improved - Improved : Default pages are hidden when the pages are not setup - Improved : Register page for user types - Improved : Better layout on Register page - Improved : Excerpt length Agent - Improved : Added more description on theme option - Improved : noUI slider new version - Fixed : Main shortcode wrong spelling - Fixed : Removed sidebar on Agent list - Fixed : Contact us button on Javo map - Fixed : Sending emails on Javo map contact us - Fixed : Edit profile page - Fixed : Small css / layout bugs
Version 1.1 – 12 May 2014
- Added : Javo Ajax map pro (3 panel types) - Added : Top searching bar (Location, Keyword) for Javo Map - Added : Full width option for Navigation menu bar - Added : Send Link Button (Email to your friend) - Added : 3 positions for maps ( can choose normal or road map) - Added : 1 display style (Grid style) - Added : Login redirect selection (where to redirect after login) - Added : 2 more short codes for properties - Added : Payment history template (separated from agent list) - Added : Searching Keyword - Added : Show / Hide unchecked options or Amenities - Added : More fields (Built Year, Living Room, Plot size, Orientation.. etc) - Improved : Search fields and default / advanced option - Improved : Simple template style (full page) - Improved : icons, layouts - Improved : Single Agent style - Improved : Agent List - Fixed : Searching with Price - Fixed : SNS share link on single agent page - Fixed : Video bug (youtube, vimeo) - Fixed : Back-end page options (Map on/off) - Fixed : Small bugs and css
Version 1.0 – 5 May 2014
V1.0 Theme release
I bought this theme today . i didn't find the name of the slider in documentation . what plugin do you used ?
It's revolution slider. Plz see your zip file.
I have some Questions for this Template - Do you have turkish language support? or how we can change the language to turkish? - can we install some payment gateway? paypal? payu and etc? - can we add also some other modules? extensions to this templates? - For example i want to sell membership to realestate agents ( monthly,yearly and etc.) can add each realestate agent to your shop some realestate advertisment? please send us information thanks for your kindly support and help
and my some other questions - is there any possibilities to degree the members for ex. free members and premium members? And can we add payment modules? - can we set the slider in "home" as boxed? - can we add html pages ? - and how is the supports for the turkish font family? - the memberships must be activated from administrator. - can we sell or rent except realestate for example car? and etc? - can you explain me IDX ? what means IDX? - can we get after sales also supports from your Side?
Yes you can change to your own language.
paypal is intergrated. additional payment would be updated in the future.
I am not sure about another modules and plugins. it depends but I don't think it is all working if our developer do not make compatibility.
I am not sure what kind of advertisement. but basically they can post theirs own properties and there is a description box. they can add some advertise.
- yes we have free and payment levels.
- it depends on what kind of payment modules. paypal is only available at this moment. we have see.
- the single page slider? not at this moment. but it will be soon.
- html on pages : you can add some html on description. but make sure correct html not to break layouts
- we use google fonts. there might be some google fonts for turkish.
- this is based on property. so no cars and other classifieds.
- IDX is a famous property database. you need to have your own account in IDX. please have a look at IDX sites. you may know more than us. ;) our theme is compatible with an IDX plugin. you need to setup others. this is all same as other themes.
- yes, we help you to setup your site. but not customization help. we help to setup your site like our demo themes.
For Multi Lingual Support, Do I have to buy WPML plugin separately? Is it include in the package?
It is not included. Most of theme do not have WPML included. we did Compatibility with WPML. Thank you :)
Hi, Where can I modify advanced search text's? I need to translate the site to other language... but since I cant find the file for search option, I cant do that. Help!
Hello, Please do not modify files. you can use plugins such as code localization. that would be better for you. Thanks Sean
The plugin is not working for your theme. :(
It is working. many our purchasers have been using that. please ask our support team ( javothemes.com/support ) Thanks Sean
Hello, We are looking for a responsive Wordpress real estate theme, but need to make sure that your theme is compatible with WPL plug-in? http://wordpress.org/plugins/real-estate-listing-realtyna-wpl, We are a new company, that provide single family homes based on WPL framework and it's critical to find a fully compatible theme. Thanks
Hello Alex, I guess it is compatible with WPML. we have been updating many things. we may need to check with WPML. because of ajax coding part. if it is not at this moment, we will make it compatible with WPML. we may send new version to WPML and check again. Thanks, Rob
Hello Rob, Thanks for your prompt reply, I'm talking about WPL not WPML. I appreciate if you investigate the theme based on WPL and let me know the result. http://wordpress.org/plugins/real-estate-listing-realtyna-wpl/ Thanks
oh.. sorry for misunderstanding. I just sent our new version to WPML ;)
I will check it and let you know. the thing is it's local holiday and there is no developer at this moment. I will try to do and get you back.
I guess it works with WPL, could you please email me your email address. I will send you a link for demo site.
I setup a demo site for you thanks, rob
Emailed you. Thank you.
I was able to load the data but can't find the revolutioner slider. Do I have download it separately? please advice
I found the plugin revolution-4.3.8.zip but it is failing to install? Unpacking the package… Installing the plugin… The package could not be installed. No valid plugins were found. Plugin install failed.
nevermind, there is another .zip within revolution.zip. It is installed now
Sounds good. :)
We are having issues with "Error loading language file http://...../wp-content/themes/javo-house/js/yoxview/lang/en.js" do we have to reinstall the language file or something?
Hello sasksoft, Do you think you can send us some more detail information about that? you can use our support site. ( javothemes.com/support ) the support team will help you out. Thank you, Sean
Dear javothemes, Is there an Import/Export features to import properties from other portals (csv, xml...) Also is there a feature to highlight or TOP an property after an landlord or agent payment? Thanks
Hello datonis, From other database, it's not available yet. we are planing to have them in the future. but not very soon. We don't have any plan for feature and highlighted posts. but we will work on them soon. we have basic payment setting at this moment such as how many posts, how long, how much. we will add more options soon. Anyway Thanks, Rob
You can download IDX plugin from wordpress.org. I will email you the detail and others in a few hours. thank you.
Please check your email. thank you.
pre-sale question.. I really like this theme but as im from the UK was wondering if this would work here.. i.e can i get it into pounds ?? If yes then im definitely buying as it look fantastic
Hello deepa, Yes it is. you can change $ to pounds. any price prefix (currency) can be added and will be displayed. FYI, we have next update is coming soon. you may like it. Thank you.
In this theme can users submit a 'Available From' field that can also be search for by visitors using a calendar? Thanks!
Hello James, I am afraid there is no that filed. Sorry about that. Thank you. Rob
I want to buy theme geolocation and The satellite image map Can I control the If you want to buy them now if you could help please Waiting for an answer from you
I got your sceen shots in our mail and I will talk to our developers. I will get you back soon. Thanks Rob
Hello, Pre-purchase question: I see there's an option to favorite listings, is this also something the admin can see in the backend? So can the admin see what the favorites are from the demo user? Thank you!
Hello xsire, Unfortunately there is no listings for favorites on back-end. if you need to see, you have to use a user switch plugin. Thank you, Sean
Theme is not working with IDXpress plugin. There are tons of errors when using widgets and navigating through front end of site. http://jordanbennettonline.com/idx/city/costa-mesa/
Hello jgucci333, I think it's working fine with IDXpress plugin as long as there is no other effected plugins or scripts. we are off now due to weekend. please let create a ticket on our support site ( http://javothemes.com/support-house/ ). we will assist you on Monday. Thank you,
Thank you. Nice.
Pre sale questions 1. Do you have the ability to have both branded and non branded pages? 2. On the homepage can u not have the house search field? Thank you
1. you mean you want to have 2 style of property sites?
like... classic and map style?
then you can do like our demo site if you know how to setup multi-site.
2. I am not really sure "house search field" means. we have search bars already. top search bar for javo ajax map ... and search bar for property pages
Hi, I bought this template and once I installed it, I see it empty. Is there any settings that I can import to make it look like what you have in your demo and then slowly customize it from there?
Hello sasksoft. Yes please see installation video or guide. If you have any problems, please contact me (javothemes.com/support) Thanks
Hi, Is it possible to have all properties submitted by users saved as drafts in order to manually publish them once approved? Thanks.
Hello, sorry for late reply. we have been busy today. Do you mean you want to do all approved? umm.. I am not really sure. I guess you can do bulk publish. You'd better leave it on our support site. support team will help you out. ( www.javothemes.com/support ) Thanks,
I just launched a site for a client and did not even notice but client pointed out that in the featured properties section when you manually input a property, then on the live site when someone clicks on it it actually says behtrooms instead of bathrooms. Is there a simple and easy fix to this?
Hello, do you mean there is wrong spelling? we will check and fix it. that's simple one. Thank for your report. Sean
oh bluclay, we have found that your version is old one. you may need to update the newest one. we will also check it out again. Thank you, Sean
I overrode the old version and installed newest version via ftp file manager on hosting account, cleared cache just in case, reopened the site and individual property but same issue.
Rob (support team) will answer you :)
After loading all the properties I find that does not work well the search from the home page, and if you are looking for apartments from the sidebar paggina contattaci us by showing all the apartments. How can I fix the problem? Am I wrong to charge the apartments? www.salentoaffittoevendo.it Help me :-) Thank you
I have found your ticket in support site. Rob will be back to you soon.
When a user or agent logs in, it redirects to WP Backend? I would very much like my users to have frontend profile management. Will you make frontend profile management update? Thanks :-) Sam
Hello, I think it is. did you try with admin account? only admin account goes to backend. you may find the option which page you want to redirect on theme option. then normal users go to the page you setup. If not, please talk to our support team ( javothemes.com/support ). Thanks, Sean