Vector Sketch turns your photo into a Vector composition. Action contains 10 color FX. Save hours of work with this action. After action finish the work you get a well-organized and structured file with the many layers, folders and settings to improve the final result. Action perfectly work on Mac and PC.
Watch detailed video tutorial for this action HERE
You may also like:
Pencil Sketch Action
Archi Sketch Action
IMPORTANT NOTE! The COMPATIBLE versions of Photoshop is CS6, CC, CC 2015.5+, CC 2017+ and only computers with available OIL PAINT FILTER inside a Photoshop.
If Oil Paint is grayed out for you, try these steps:
- Make sure Photoshop is up-to-date
- Make sure that your document is RGB. Oil Paint won’t work on color spaces other than RGB (e.g. CMYK, Lab, etc.)
- If you’re on Windows, make sure you’re running a 64-bit OS with the 64-bit version of Photoshop. OpenCL requires 64-bit
- Make sure Use Graphics Processor is checked under Preferences > Performance
- Make sure that your video card driver is up to date with the latest from the vendor website.
Note: If your video card does not support OpenCL v1.1 or higher, you may need to purchase an upgraded video card that supports OpenCL v1.1 or higher to gain access to the Oil Paint filter.
Information about your graphics card can be found in Photoshop’s Help > System Info dialog.
Tested in Photoshop CS6, CC, CC 2015.5+ and CC 2017+.
ONLY FOR THE ENGLISH VERSION OF PHOTOSHOP. Need to change the language of your version? WATCH HERE
If you have any problems with this action please visit the help page, where you will find answers to FAQs and recommendations for getting the most out of my actions. If you can’t find the answer to your question, and you’re still having trouble, please contact me by e-mail: [email protected]
1. Make sure you are using the English version of Photoshop. Each action has been created and optimized to work only with the English version of Photoshop, so please make sure that you are using this version. If not, don’t worry: you can change the language of your version of Photoshop to English (and switch back again) using this method
By the way, my best selling Double Exposure Action has recently been updated, and you can now use it with the English, German, French, Italian and Spanish versions of Photoshop.
2. Use the RGB Mode and 8 Bits color. To check these settings, go to Image->Mode and check the “RGB color” and “8 Bits/Channel”.
3. Make sure that the option “Add ‘copy’ to Copied Layers and Groups” is turned on. This option applies only to CS5 and later versions of Photoshop. On the “LAYERS” panel, click on the menu icon, go to “Panel Options…”, and check that the “Add ‘copy’ to Copied Layers and Groups” is turned on.
4. Use a photo with 72dpi or higher. If you are using a photo with less than 72dpi, the action will not function correctly. To fix this, go to Image->Image Size and increase the resolution value.
5. Set the Opacity of brush to 100%. Set the Opacity of the brush to 100%. Select the “Brush Tool” and move the opacity slider to 100%.
1. Open your photo
2. Play the first action
3. Save the result as an image
4. Open the previously saved image
5. Play the second action
Photos used in preview are not included.
If you love this action, please don’t forget to rate it!